Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Believe





Wow, when I was asked to guest judge I was so excited and honored. I new it would be hard but wow these images are beyond amazing. You guys really made my decision tough. From simple yet gorgeous to really creative images. They were all stunning. I seriously wish I could pick them all. Beyond amazed at the delivery of believe images this week. 







The simplicity of this image is fabulous. The softness, the dreamy b&w and all that negative space really pulls me in. Makes me wonder what she is thinking. 


<<<>>>

 Stacie Turner Photography


This image is stunning. It makes me want to know what she is holding her eyes thinking about, trying to believe in something. This image almost makes me feel like I am right there with her saying believe in it believe in it. So amazing

<<<>>>


Crystal Keyes Photography LLC



Those little clothes wings. And she is so tiny but it looks like she is going to take on the world. Precious.


<<<>>>

  Eyelet Photography




Love love the tones of this image. And the boy standing there like he knows he can conquer the world.

<<<>>>





This image really caught my eye. You can just tell that little girl is just believing, reaching for the rainbow. 

<<<>>>





The rich tones in this make you want to stare at it all day. All that open space with the little guys back to us facing that beautiful light just leaves you wondering. I love images that make you wonder, what?

<<<>>>





The wind in her hair, the grain and the overall flow of the image leaves me speechless. Simply stunning.

<<<>>>

Megan Alisa Photography




I adore this image. The composition is fabulous and the light is just yummy. I love her little hand reaching up!

<<<>>>





The yummy bokeh, that amazing light. That gorgeous little boy's arm reaching for the leaves. Fabulous image. 

<<<>>>

Megan Evans Photography





If this doesn't show you to believe. That big animal and that tiny little girl controlling it just amazes me. You really can do anything you put your mind to

<<<>>>

 

 The winner is… 





The reason I chose this image as the winner is the OOF, 
the light, the bokeh of the rain. 
It all just screams to me. you can believe. 
I wonder what she is thinking as she so gracefully spins around.  
 It is such a peaceful image. Just stunning.


<<<>>>
 


Thank you again for having me. It was such an honor. 
To be here guest judging from all this talent really means a lot to me. 
You all are amazingly talented artists, always remember that. 
And always believe in yourselves!
With a little determination you CAN do anything. 
Thank you xoxo,
  Amber


Privizzini's Passion Photography  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts