Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Travel



I so loved all of these submissions.   
I was literally wringing my hands trying to narrow it down!  
 Thank you to all who participated!!





Those lines lead me straight into the light and leave so much to my imagination.   
As a former train rider, it’s both dreamy and familiar at once.  

<<<>>>





The tones, the movement, the feeling. 
I can remember doing this as a child and I loved it.  
 Now I watch my own do the same. 

<<<>>>





I can feel the speed here, can feel the dampness. Just cool. 
 So much detail to look at.

<<<>>>





I feel a million things looking at this.  
 To name a few:  coziness, friendship, trepidation, bravery.   
So well done and gorgeous tones.

<<<>>>





My heart broke.  With happiness and sadness both.  Need no words for this…

<<<>>>

 


This has so much life. 
 I love how we can feel her excitement and determination 
to race that horse even without seeing her face.

<<<>>





The light, lines and the shadows really put this over the top.   
Her walking into the darkness gives it perfect tension.

<<<>>>





Just.  Gorgeous.  

<<<>>>





Ahhh!  A sucker for piggies am I.   
The little wrinkles and the dirt made me crazy in love.

<<<>>>

 


 
A beautiful composition, conversion, and subject. I love her co-pilot too.   
So timeless.


<<<>>>

 

 ...and the winner is...








To me, it doesn’t get any better than this.   
A magical photograph at the most magical place on Earth.   
The insane light, the cartoon car, the 3 sweet faces.   
Be still my heart. 

<<<>>>


You all made my job HARD.  I wish I could have picked 10 more. 
 Thank you again everyone!   
Love, Me.


Erin Konrath

3 comments:

  1. I love the very different style of each of the selected photos. It's great to see that there is no one "right way" to capture a moment. Thanks for the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! I am blown away! And so many amazing images! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts