Friday, February 14, 2014

Feature Friday with Amanda Caldwell from Sweet E. Photography!!

Welcome to another Feature Friday! Today, we get to learn a little more about the fabulous Amanda Caldwell from Sweet E. Photography!! 



1. Please tell us about yourself...

Well, I'm a very blessed wife, mother to two beautiful girls, and a lover of crafts, sewing, natural living and coffee. Definitely coffee.


2. Can you describe your style in 3 words? Why those words?

Instinctive, because I've never thought a whole lot about it.
Bold. I love to convey a strong emotion in my photos, and am constantly striving to better my work.
Earthy. I love everything natural and fresh, where there's no need for extravagance.


3. What sparked your passion for photography?

My Dad passed away when I was 13. He loved photography, and was always the one behind the camera. I have very little photos of him. Because of that, I know how very, very important it is to have wonderful, beautiful images to leave behind for your loved ones. 


4. What's in your camera bag right now?

My Canon 5d Mark ii, 50mm 1.8, a frog camera buddy and wintergreen gum. 


5. What is your dream shoot or project?

Reflecting a persons inner beauty outward, so they can learn to have confidence in themselves. 


6. What are some of the misconceptions you had about photography and photographers at the beginning of your photography journey? Have they changed, and how?

I'm not going to lie, I thought it was easy. Ha! That's obviously changed.


7. What advice would you give to newbie photographers? What advice do you wish you'd been given at the very beginning?

If photography is truly your passion, DO NOT give up. It will be worth it. And don't get stuck in the mindset that you have to follow "the rules." Break free from them, and it's there that you'll find yourself



Please head on over to see more awesomeness from Sweet E. Photography on Facebook and online!! 

2 comments:

  1. Amanda has been taking my daughter's photos since she was 2 months old. Amanda was a beginner then and I received a lot of flack for trusting the precious memories of my daughters life to a newbie. I stood my ground and never wavered in my faith in Amanda. My reward? I have never once been disappointed! She has done our family pictures, my boudoir photos, all of my daughters photos (except her newborn ones) and I have loved every single shot! Thanks for featuring her today!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts