Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Possibility



I loved seeing everyone’s submissions! 
All the different ways you interpreted “possibility” was so fun to see. 
 Thank you so very much!
 It was really hard to narrow down my top ten and the winner, but here they are:




 

I love the light and simplicity of this image, and the expression on her face is perfect! I can just imagine her wondering about her possibilities.



<<<>>>






I love how she seems to be lost in her own world of possibilities, and that bokeh is just gorgeous!

<<<>>>





 

Something about that hand, and the barely there reflection just screams possibility to me… it’s like she’s looking into her future.

<<<>>>






There’s nothing like the feeling of the world opening up to you when you learn to ride your bike. That was one of my favorite childhood memories – and this photograph captures that sense of possibility perfectly.

<<<>>>








I love the moment here, of the little girl in the big room, twirling. There are so many ways to read into this image, it’s full of possibility!

<<<>>>





Kids looking out the window at Christmas? I love it! So much possibility in what they are looking at, and so much magic at Christmas!

<<<>>>








I love this moment between these two. So much love and attention to each other. I love the sense of possibility in what they are talking about, and in imagining how their relationship will grow as she gets older.

<<<>>> 






Sunrise is my favorite time of day, so fresh and full of possibility! And the colors in this photograph are just beautiful.


<<<>>>







I love the sense that we are peeking in on her world, and I like that we can’t see what she’s drawing – it adds such interest!

<<<>>>





I am a huge book lover, so this image is so full of possibility to me! I love that he is engaged in his own little world, immersed in that book. I can completely relate to that feeling of falling into a new world.

<<<>>>




...and the winner is...









Thank you so much for having me as a guest judge this past week! It was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts