Tuesday, April 19, 2016

{epic story}



The unique angle and posture of the subjects just adds to the epic mood of this capture!





.............................






I love that everything about this capture just fits in with the kids' imagination! From the building to the edit, it all helps to tell the story of some epic imaginations!





.............................







The vines covering the building and the fact that the girl is turned away, while the doll is staring at the camera all contribute to a more anxious mood, but it makes me want to know more about what the girl will discover inside. And how she will tackle her story!






.............................







This moment is hilariously epic! And I love how the unconventional comp brings your attention to the girl's eyes!





.............................







Now it seems so obvious that an apple orchard is the perfect place for a horse mask! And the posing in this image is completely perfect, too!





.............................







The way dads play with their kids always seems to end in an epic story! And the bit of imagination in this shot just elevates it even more!!





.............................







I definitely think the story of siblings is an epic one! I love how the kids are following the leader away from the camera while balancing on the log together! Totally brings me back to childhood!!





.............................







Wow that epic moment when a dad is meeting his new baby! And I can feel the start of many adventures together!!





.............................







I think the scale of the subjects to the surroundings is a big part of what makes this so epic!





.............................







I love that not only are there two siblings making a huge mess, but the older one is lost in a book and her imagination!





.............................








And the winner is......








I love some awesome shadows, and it's definitely the shadow in this image that makes this story so epic! I also love that the girl played along for it!!




Melissa Hines Photography


1 comment:

  1. Thank you SnapMaven for adding my bird girl epic story! It was a funny tail! xo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts