Saturday, May 24, 2014

Weekly Favorites and Experiments May 24

We are thrilled to see the gorgeous weekly favorite and experiment submissions coming in!  Here are some of our favourites:

I love new baby cry - it is so very different from toddler crying or even older baby 'I want it now' crying.
Andrea Surak Photography




The shadows, the lines, that sweet pouty face and that baby belly - perfection.
Meghan Nesom Photography



I feel like I'm immediately immersed in the story - the shoes, oh how I love the shoes!
Fresh Modern Photography (experiment)



The shallow depth of field is a huge pull for me in this shot.  The peaceful colours, the curves, all of it is just so very lovely.
Sarah Rypma Photography LLC



This boy has such an incredible gaze.  I feel like he just pulls me in with those stunning dark eyes and that sweet hint of a smile.  I think the centre composition is a perfect choice for this shot!
The Art of Birth



There is something slightly haunting about this - and I love it!  
Tonya Cook Photography (experiment)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts