Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sunshine




Loved being the guest judge this week, such a honor. Absolutely loved all your beautiful images,
I had a hard time choosing!









This image is so cute, I love the colors and the little girl picking at the flowers, really sweet.






<<<>>>








This is such a sweet image, it reminds me of a little girl dressing up in moms wedding dress or to be a flower girl.








<<<>>>







This photo reminds me of my little boy playing in the sand on the beach. Beautiful orange light from the sun.


Childhood. Two girls having fun, so precious!





<<<>>>



Onyx Photography by Maria E.




Great framing, love the sun peaking through.





Dreamy, sweet image.

Beautiful light, I wonder what the girl is thinking about.






<<<>>>






What a fun image, such a wonderful summer time feeling you get from it.






<<<>>>




Lauren Radley Photography





Great colors and love the symmetry and framing.




<<<>>>




Ashley's Inspired Imagery







Love her happy smile!






<<<>>>







Love everything about this! Love the light, the lines, shadows and the little girl playing with her toys, I would absolutely frame this and hang in her room if she was mine!




Thanks again for having me this week! So many beautiful images from all of you, it was a pleasure and I hope you all keep the world full of 'sunshine' with your art!

-Bjorna


1 comment:

Popular Posts