Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Art




It was such a huge honor to guest judge this week! 
Of course everyones submissions were just fabulous. 
Art is everywhere and I love everyones different captures and views of this theme!





I love everything about this image! The colors, the setting, the lighting, the art! So great!




<<<>>>





The processing, the image, it is all so powerful! 
Everything in this image works together to make such a great piece. 




<<<>>>









How adorable is this?! This little one is so proud of their beautiful art!





<<<>>>





This little ninja turtle is great! What a great piece of art. 
Plus I love all the playdough, toys and his little finger in there!




<<<>>>







What’s Not to love about this image! The colors, paint, messy brush, cute hands and feet! 
It all comes together perfectly and looks beautiful!



<<<>>>






This is just great! The messiness, the light and laughter! I just love it!!




<<<>>>









The light, the artist, the colorful paint all make this fabulous! Great perspective, great image, I love it!




<<<>>>







The art on the walls is so fabulous. It is so great he has a space for his art to hang and look at. 
That sun coming in from the window is fantastic, great image!




This little artist is super hard at work! The lighting is amazing and her art is so colorful and great!




Art can be anything and to me music is definitely art! 
Plus the lighting, the colors and this adorable silly guy all make for a fantastic photo! 



...and the winner is...






I love everything about this image!
 The lighting, the colorful painting, and especially the little guy staring in wonder at the art. 
I want to know what he is thinking, it’s Fabulous! 






Thank you Snap Maven for having me!
 I had a fabulous time!

Amanda Monday
of Bird's Dream Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts