Sunday, May 25, 2014

{Feet} Mavenista Style






I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.






<<<>>>


Funny thing this theme of feet. When I was little I hated feet. I'll never forget having to sit in the "bad kid" chair because I refused to take my shoes off for nap time. My mom told me even as a baby I would scream and freak out at the sight of feet. When my oldest son was born, I started this chart of sorts representing our family. With each child I stamped their little foot. The paper is now old and tattered, thankfully I was able to capture it with my camera to have forever.  
Were their feet ever this small? Maybe it was just a dream <3 




<<<>>>



The members of the Shoes Are The Worst Invention Ever Club tend to have very muddy feet.

Phyllis Meredith Photography





<<<>>>

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
Khalil Gibran

Jana Butman Photography





<<<>>>



 "To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself."
Soren Kierkegaard

Photography 2204



A/Z Photography

“I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi






<<<<>>>





i am so very, very grateful to be able to walk, i will never take this for granted not for one day. i have problems with my back and spent a long time unable to walk. sometimes i feel sorry for myself that i can't move like i used to and i can't run, but i can walk and that makes me happy, really happy. and grateful. "i took off my shoes and walked into the woods, i felt lost and found with every step i took." - bright eyes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts