Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Fun Equestrian Shoot with Eastview Photography



Out guest judge this past week was one of our own Mavenistas, Janice Osborne of Eastview Photography. Check out this great shoot she shared with us! 



For two years in a row I have been fortunate enough to participate in an equestrian photo shoot. It's run by a local photographer and there are roughly about 30 photographers at each event. It is an absolute blast! I love horses. I think they're beautiful creatures. They're so majestic and yet vulnerable, fierce but timid. The thrill of having them gallop straight toward you as you click away is thrilling to me. The first shoot was in the hills of Norco, California and the most recent was at the Santa Ana River. My camera survived the water just fine..my phone not so much! It was worth it though. I'll be going again in October and I can't wait!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts