Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Country








Living in the country is all about not worrying about getting your hands dirty...or in this case, your body dirty :)







The horseback riding with the sunset and mountains behind you...Amazing! 




<<<>>>







I love how their is one little chick propped up on her boot. And the little girls little wisps of hair.





<<<>>>







  
I love everything about this picture. Especially the little lamb, drinking from her mother. This is sooo country. I can almost smell the straw.
 




<<<>>>






I love how beautifully green the grass is, the little girls bedhead and the few strands of grass hanging out of the goats mouth.  
I love the vintage red truck and how the little girl is centered in the window.




<<<>>>





 

I love the antique colors in this image and how the boys red hair stands out. And I swear that little lamb is smiling!





<<<>>>









 I love how the childs eyes just draw you in.




<<<>>>








The landscape is just gorgeous. And theirs nothing more country than an old dirt road.



<<<>>>









 Amongst the vast blue skys stands a cow. I love it!





<<<>>>






Winner




I just love that these 2 little girls look like they are having the time of their lives. And I love that the setting is the county fair! Perfection!










Jeanna

Jeanne Ludwig Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts