Saturday, June 7, 2014

Weekly Favorites and Experiments June 7

There were so many wonderful experiment and weekly favorite images. These are the fantastic shares that we loved so much! <3

In no particular order.....




What I love about this image is how immersed in her surroundings this little girl is, just a perfect moment.

<<<>>>

This image not only plays on my worst fears, but also one of my greatest loves. Amazing perspective that sent a shutter down my spine but a smile on my face.

<<<>>> 

Everything was just right about this image. The colors, the story and the movement.


<<<>>>
Flowers that seem to be kissed by light along with the non-traditional black background for a floral image, just stood out so well.

<<<>>>
This laid back summery image is exactly how I would see memories of my childhood.

<<<>>>
The tones and the atmosphere of this image contribute to its perfection. It looks like it is straight from the pages of a children's book.

<<<>>>
 I can see myself walking in and seeing one of the kids sneaking into the freezer. Her little toes are just the icing on the image cake.

<<<>>>
This free-lensed image is so beautiful and soft. I love the veins of the flower petals in the otherwise soft atmosphere.

<<<>>>

Such a priceless moment. We never get these back. They are to be cherished and loved.

<<<>>>
The first thing I noticed in this image was the word "defense," and the word "victory," while the subject portrays strength, the words support the image in so many ways.

<<<>>>

This image is captivating. The green that runs through her eyes is the perfection of lining up the subject with the outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts