Thursday, June 12, 2014

Passion

So sorry this is late but sometimes life happens! With no further ado here are the top pics and winner for 'Passion'







                                                
Breathing it all in. A wonderfully emotional shot. 



<<<>>>





 I love the lighting in this shot, stunning, just stunning. 




<<<>>>



 This image had me smiling the first time I saw it! Kids passion for life and hobbies are boundless. Such determination on this little guys face! 




<<<>>>





 Passion can't be forced, it has to be captured and for me this shot does it perfectly. Warms my heart. I love the tonal colours too, totally adds to the over all feeling. 



<<<>>>






Such wonderful light, composition and energy in this shot. He looks like he is so engrossed with expression that he could quite possible fall flat on his face and not care. Now this is passion! 



<<<>>>





This girl has 100% genuinely got passion flowing out of her lungs, you can almost here it! 



<<<>>>







 Love the softness and suggestion of this shot.



<<<>>>




And the winner is...



This is without a doubt my absolute favourite. The timing of this shot is perfection. A moment before or after it would have been different, but here, in this second you can see the passion that these too have for each other. He is bending down, trying to look into her eyes, and before she has time to look up  the smile has already crept over her face. I love these moments. I always think it's the slip second before a connection that is the most honest.  




<<<>>>




Thank you so much to our guest judge Rebecca Viveash! To see some of her amazing work visit her here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts