Sunday, June 8, 2014

{Passion} Mavenista Style





This week we offer to you our interpretations of 
"Passion"







"Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate."
Jon Bon Jovi



<<<>>>


He loves her with abandon, a devotion and passion I did not know could exist between siblings.  He loves the glasses right off of her face.



<<<>>>


My daughter is very passionate about her country. She is the grand-daughter of  3 World War II veterans. I always think that it must be in her blood.



<<<>>>



A/Z Photography
She's the most passionate person I know. Everything she does, is done with great feeling. I worry that this trait will get her in trouble one day, but I am hopeful that it will get her where she wants to be.



<<<>>>



Alethia Rains Photography




<<<>>>

Jana Butman Photography
Passion is the Oxygen of the soul. 
Bill Butler








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts