Friday, June 20, 2014

Weekly Favorites and Experiments June 20

I love all of the weekly favorites and experiments submitted by all of you!  
It makes choosing my favorites so very hard...  
But here are my favorites from this week.  In no particular order...

I love this image and the moment captured in time!  Bubbles are always a childhood favorite and the sky and the bubble just really make this one call out to me!
~~*~~






Ahhhh  summer!  Popsicles, messy hair, nice light and no shirt.  Looks like a great time!
~~*~~





Just a beautiful image.  I love the colors and the gesture and I love the reflection, I super love the watery dots in the reflection.  Great capture!  
~~*~~





Gosh, what is there to not love in this image? Love her glasses and the running and splaching water and the purple of he pool and the sky and her funny little expression and pig tails....  
~~*~~






Ahhhh symmetry, how I love thee! Beautiful reflection and clear water.  Beautiful calm colors!
~~*~~





Mick Schilling Photography
Wow! This is an amazing capture, I have never seen mating dragonflies, I wouldn't even know which way to point my lens!  Very interesting and beautiful indeed! 
~~*~~






We are big readers here and this lovely golden image almost looks like it is in a story book!  I love how the wind caught both her hair an the page, and yet she kept on reading!  Such nice lighting and editing on this image! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts