Monday, March 10, 2014

"Celebration" Mavenista Style

This week we share with you our own images of
CELEBRATION!






Phyllis Meredith Photography


When I have said my evening prayer
And my clothes are folded on the chair
And mummy (daddy) switches off the light
I’ll still be (how many?) years old tonight.
But from the very break of day
Before the children rise and play
Before the greenness turns to gold
Tomorrow I’ll be (how many?) years old
(how many?) Candles on my cake....
(how many?) Kisses when I wake.....

~Phyllis



<<<>>>






“The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating. ” 
― Jarod Kintz, This Book Title is Invisible 

This year she turned 4, and this week I turned 40. 
This is a year worth celebrating, regardless of the number!
~Julie 


<<<>>>






“I prefer just being with people I like. That's my way of celebrating.” 
― Michael Jackson, Moonwalk


<<<>>>





celebrating each small thing ~ lili


<<<>>>






my celebration image 

-jenn



<<<>>>







"Celebrate what you want to see more of." - Thomas J. Peters 

We are finally getting a break in the weather, and we are definitely celebrating that!!!
Can't wait for spring  - Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts