Friday, March 21, 2014

Favorites & Experiments!

Thank you so much for sharing your experiments and favorites with us! Here are some from the past two 

weeks which we have loved! 




I love this experiment in light painting - especially how the color of the light is reflected in the water. And the 

backdrop!



A lovely experiment in free lensign: the softness of the colors, the expression, and the tousled hair take the effect even further. 



I love how the texture layered into this experimental shop emphasizes the content of the main image. 



Such a rich weekly favorite, with deep, dark earth tones. The depth draws me right in, and the subject is so lovely! 



This image feels so familiar, even though my youngest is four. The sweet fingers gripping the crib, the lighting, the depth of field, and I do admit, the lovely cloth nappy all have me smitten. 



Those things we try to avoid which sometimes work so well! I love the blown highlights here. Cheers to breaking rules! 


Moments By Madril

What a fun experiment! The perfect droplet reflection, the color, and the elongated hair are what I love about this one. 



So much innocence and mystery! I love the composition and lighting in the evocative image. 



Such an amazing backdrop; and yet, it still takes the eye of talent to make this happen. Such rich tones and textures...and such a wonderful set of pj's! 



The sweetness of the sleeping baby, the delicacy of the wrap, and the femininity of the lace all make me happy. Lovely processing too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts