Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Together




I picked the theme “together” because 
 I LOVE when I capture an image of my three little ones together. 
 I love to see their connection now, and the reminder of the future they will have together.  
And so I was naturally drawn to the images of siblings together, 
but the submissions made me realize  there were so many other examples of how humanity, 
and our connections and interactions bring us together.





I had a hard time deciding but here a few of my favorites:





<<<>>>







<<<>>>












<<<>>>










<<<>>>>











<<<>>>












<<<>>>>










<<<>>>











<<<>>>










<<<>>>




and the winner is....





As I look at this image, I see people standing alone, or small groups of people clustered together, 

there is space and distance between each, but they are all tied together in a common activity. 









Jennifer Vititoe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts