Sunday, March 2, 2014

Favorites & Experiments: 2.15-2.28

Here are a few of the beautiful experiments and weekly favorites which were shared on out wall the past two weeks. Thanks for playing, and please keep sharing! 



I've been seeing a lot of these in-camera double exposures lately, but this is one of the only ones I have seen in color. Somehow, it works! 



I just love this water droplet experiment! The crispness and contrasting colors make it pop! 



What's not to love about this? The framing is magical; the movement, captivating; and the expression, priceless. 



I love the contrast in these expressions, so I am including both. The softness and light are lovely too. 




I just love the cloak, the fierce expression, and the glowing light. 


It's so strange, I can't stop looking at it. 


Kim McCue

I love the colors, silhouette, lines, and reflection in this weekly favorite/ 



This experiment in freelensing and using textures resulted in an ethereal, soft look which I love. 



I just love the blur here. This young lady's expression is lovely, and the composition is compelling. 



What a fun take on a family portrait!! 


Please keep sending in your favorites and experiments for our next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts