Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dreams

So here is my pick for the theme.  This was so much harder than I thought!!  So many beautiful interpretations of the the theme. 








  Arrow Creek Photography






I love the intent look on her face and the snow falling.  I can almost see her dreams floating around her.   


 <<<>>>



KG Photography





This just speaks to so many little girl's dreams.  The way her little hands are posed and her gaze looking at that beautiful dress is just too perfect. 


<<<>>>

 Heather Robinson Photography




A baby is wrapped in so many dreams.  I love the sliver of light shining in and how it rests right on the baby.   
 
 
<<<>>>
 
 
 
 
 
This image has such a magical feel to it and I love the light streaming down plus the butterflies are amazing!  
 
 
<<<>>>
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the sense of apprehension we are witnessing here.  I want to know what happens next and what the little one is reaching for.  The body language here really draws me into this image. 
 
 
<<<>>>
 
 
 
 
 
The image is so simple yet striking with the shadows and texture of the pavement.  The little one lost in thought really plays up the dream theme. 
 

<<<>>>


 
 
 

I love the focus of the sleeping child here.  So innocent and lost in dreams.  The light and conversion are beautiful.
 
 
<<<>>>
 
 
 
 
 

In this image I feel like I am peeking on her dreaming of something wonderful.  I love her playful pose and the slight smirk on her face.  
 
 
<<<>>>
 
 
 
 
 

This image has so much mystery to it.  Looking at it I feel like I am peering into a dream.  The processing really adds to that mysterious feel.  
 
 
<<<>>>
 
 
 
 

I am filled with wonder looking at this image.  A boy determined to reach the moon.  I can just imagine the dreams he is thinking in his quest.  
 
 
<<<>>>
 
 
 
Winner-   Liz Godfrey Photography
 
 
 
 
 I love this one!!  The focus on the girl lost in fantasy and her imagination just brings so much to this image.  The photographer's choice to keep most of the image out of focus was a smart one as it really draws the viewer to the subject.  
 
 
<<<>>>
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. These are all so beautiful! Thank you so much for including my image in your post this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts