Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Golden Hour







I was so thrilled when I was asked to judge a theme of my choice for this incredible community.
I chose golden hour because it's my absolute favorite time of day to shoot, 
it can turn an extraordinary photograph to magic. 
And I am so glad I chose it because you all proved me right 
and absolutely blew me away with the astounding images that were submitted. 






I adore everything about this image, the movement, 
the warm morning light,  the lines. It just drew me in.  



<<<>>>



  Such a tender moment illuminated by perfect golden light.  The fields of gold are gorgeous. 



<<<>>>





   I love her little expression and the pop of color paired with 
the soft glow of those last few minutes of sunlight. Perfection.  



<<<>>>






   I love the way the light catches her beautiful long hair. 
The negative space draws me straight to the subject and leaves me wondering what she's daydreaming about. 




<<<>>>




 To me this is a perfect example of how light can take a beautiful portrait to the next level.
 Her sweet expression, the subtle light in her hair. It's simply beautiful. 



<<<>>>





  I kept coming back to this image, it has such a timeless quality. 
It exudes the carefree innocence of childhood friendship, I just adore it.  




<<<>>>





Such a joyful moment between father and daughter.  
The light peeking through the trees illuminates this sweet moment perfectly. 




<<<>>>






This image really pulled me in, it has such a dreamlike quality. 
I love the way the light touches the bubbles and the wonder on their faces, it's just exquisite.  




<<<>>>




So carefree,  the light catching in her hair is gorgeous.
 A glimpse into life through the eyes of a child. 



<<<>>>






This image is like a dream. I love the way she's running toward that beautiful light, it just draws me in and leaves me wondering where she's headed with that bunch of flowers. Pure magic.  



<<<>>>


And the winner is... 





There is something about this image that just kept pulling me back in. The golden glow envelopes this sweet girl and her lovey, it is just incredible. 




<<<>>>





It's been an honor! I am truly floored by the level of talent here, thank you so much for the opportunity, don't be a stranger! xo, Yasmina 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts