Tuesday, April 22, 2014

{Balance} Mavenista Style



This week we present to you
our own interpretations of
"Balance"




Phyllis Meredith Photography



What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling 
or depressing subject matter - a soothing, calming influence on the mind,
 rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue.Henri Matisse






<<<>>>







“Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life.” 
― Gregory Peck 




<<<>>>









We seek balance in so many facets of our lives: work vs. play, desires vs. resources, beauty vs. practicality. It is an important element on visual, emotional, and social levels. Why does it matter so much? Well, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm going to consult Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails for the answer. he said, "Balance is good, because one extreme or the other leads to misery, and I've spent a lot of my life at one of those extremes."
By George, I think he's got it!






<<<>>>







"A wise woman recognizes when her life is out of balance and summons the courage to act to correct it, she knows the meaning of true generosity, happiness is the reward for a life lived in harmony, with a courage and grace."
Suze Orman






<<<>>>









"Problems arise in that one has to find a balance between what people need from you and what you need for yourself."
~ Jessye Norman

I hope my sweet girl will always be able to balance the 'girl stuff' and the 'boy stuff' in her life - it will make her a strong, well-rounded, amazing woman. My wish is that she will always be true to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts