Thursday, August 21, 2014

{trust}





Going out of your comfort zone to just catch a little glimpse of your child's love for you on a frame. It's just perfect in every way. 







I love the reach here, the conversation going on and the light. it's a good thing you didn't look it over. 





 This image reminds me of something I would take myself. It reminds me of home. the light is warm and inviting. 




 I love the color of this image and the grin on that frog's face! 








This was one of the first images that stood out to me, I love the body language, it's the social- animal language of trust.  






It takes a lot to get connection like this from children. The processing is great for the mood as well, I could see how an image like this could boost a photographer's confidence.  






The movement is delightful in this image, I am glad to see you trusted your gut with this one.






Trust from animals is a gift, always. They will teach you more about yourself than you could ever imagine.







Doing things differently is a recipe for success.







 Mother and child, enough said.







And the winner is...




I love how the slouch is so age appropriate. The gaze and connection. The light and attitude of the whole image make this image a winner for me. When you can look at an image for any length of time, it's trying to tell you something. It may not be technically perfect, but that obviously doesn't always matter. 





Amanda O'Donoughue Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts