Tuesday, February 28, 2017

{delicate}







I love the idea of how delicate details can make an image strong and more emotive.  



<<<>>>





Finalists in no particular order:




I love that this image captures not only the delicate bubble but the patience of the sweet little girl.






I love the perspective image with the sun peaking into the corner of the photo.  It makes me think of a warm summer morning.





The tones in this photo are just stunning.  I love the delicate nature of the fading blooms!



I love the dramatic edit on this photo.  The details of the dew drops on the flowers is just stunning.




I love the delicate braids combined with the delicate lace on the top of her dress.



This shot is so impressive.  I have no idea the patience to capture such a delicate creature resting on his hand.  



The delicate nature of a tiny snowflake is always stunning to me.  Such a beautiful capture!



This one speaks to my dancer's heart.  I love the delicate classic details of this photo.




I love the dark grit mixed with the dainty beauty of the flowers.  Beautiful!!




Nothing quite as sweet as delicate baby hands.  I think they are some of my favorite captures.




<<<>>>



Winner:





I just love the softness of this capture.  
The shadows and that gorgeous red hair make for a simple yet beautiful image.




Holly Beamer
Holly Joy Photography

 | FACEBOOK |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts