Friday, September 16, 2016

Feature Friday with Vicki Winston Photography!

Vicki of Vicki Winston Photography is the winner of last week's challenge, and we've featured Vicki's gorgeous work here in the past (check out this post!). We've invited Vicki to share something special, and she has come through with some wise words and beautiful photos!

"Inspire Yourself

"If you want to inspire the world, first Inspire yourself"  ~ Scooter Braun

Okay it isn't officially over, but it was the last day of the school summer holidays for my boys, It was cold so certainly felt as if summer had ended.
I had not been feeling very inspired of late and I  had hardly took any photos over the summer so I decided to make the last day count!

It had been raining that morning and the boys new wellies had just arrived that morning! (Perfect timing I know!) so we headed out to the sand dunes to burn some energy off and find some much needed inspiration.
The bad weather had washed up some interesting driftwood that the boys collected and brought back their findings to show me.

Instant inspiration!

 I didn't want to leave. I wanted to sit and watch them play all afternoon.I left with a full memory card, happy memories of my boys playing and feeling more isnpired.

If you are feeling uninspired head out to a favourite place of yours, you never know what you will find to inspire yourself." ~ Vicki














Find more of Vicki's gorgeous work here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts