Tuesday, June 2, 2015

{food is passion}

I really enjoyed seeing how differently everyone interpreted the theme.  There were so many scrumptious shots, and so many lovely photos of people eating (and playing with!) their food.  Food photography can be relaxing (food doesn't move, or make funny faces at the camera!) but it's often not quite as easy as it seems.  I loved reading that one photographer pushed herself to try something new (and she, like all of you, did a beautiful job!).  



I love the different shades of brown, and the tilt of the ice cream makes me 
want to quickly grab a bite.  This looks delicious!




....................................






This is really lovely!  The light, the fluffiness of the meringue topping, 
the bright pop from the lemon filing, really beautiful!



....................................





Gorgeous rich colour, and I love the texture of the orange!



....................................





Simple, clean and gorgeous.  The texture in the wood, the berries, it's all beautiful!



....................................





Beautiful light, gorgeous contrast, and I love that there is the tiniest 
bit of green on some of the kumquats still!



....................................





Gorgeous, natural and delicious all in one!



....................................





This is really eye catching...there is a lot to look at, but my eye flows nicely around the plate.  I love the pop of green and the choice of dark background.



....................................





I have to admit, I've never seen tomatoes set up in little coloured bowls at a market before, and they just look so pretty!  I love all the colours in this photo, 
and how they don't really outshine the lovely red of the tomatoes!



....................................





These look really scrumptious!  The set up is really pretty, and my eye still goes right to those lemon squares.  Delicious!



....................................





I love this!  It's simple, clean and sweet, and feels just a teensy bit cheeky to me 
(in the most fabulous way).



....................................





And the winner is....





This is one of my favourite types of food photography...up close, showing detail and texture and lovely light.  The contrast from the spoon is perfect, and I love the symmetry.  I would happily hang this on my wall, and now I'm craving chocolate chip cookies.



Thank you so much for sharing your delicious with me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts