Tuesday, August 16, 2016

{inspiration}



The lighting in this is just spectacular!





------------------------------------





That face with the costume, I can just hear him yelling.  So great!






------------------------------------




The lighting and the way those toes are just peeking out of the tub, it is so cute and reminds me of my own kids, but I wish I had that bathtub!






------------------------------------




I love this little guy's expression, and how he has food in his mouth.  Brings me back to when my kids were in highchairs.





------------------------------------





I love this composition and how the heart is just a shadow and she is reaching to touch it.





------------------------------------





Those cheeks and how the light touches it, just beautiful!





------------------------------------





Love the perspective and colors in this one.






------------------------------------




The twirl, I love this composition, it is so interesting to me.





------------------------------------




This photo using a lens baby makes it so dreamy and takes it from being just a snapshot of the everyday and turns it into something else.





------------------------------------




The way the light focuses on her in this photo is just stunning.






------------------------------------




And the winner is....





I love the light and movement in this photograph with the pop of orange.  I feel like this could be just an ordinary day but the way that the moment was captured makes it extraordinary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts