Tuesday, July 12, 2016

{reflections}

Loved the soft bw tones in this image, and the fact that shes holding a camera in all of that glass πŸ˜‰  It had me wondering where you stood so that your own reflection wasnt in the photo! Great shot πŸ˜Š


The color here stood out for me immediately!!!  And that little smile; Golden πŸ˜Š


The texture in the sand, the sunburst, and the sense of adventure.  Made me want to be where they are!!! 

Took my breath away this one; that sky, those little curls in the wind.   "Reflection" on more than one level.  Just stunning.

It's like I was peeking in on a little conversation through the reflection, just so creative; and the rich bw conversion is the icing on the cake. 

Tugged at my heartstrings, and found myself looking at the reflection even though the gorgeous mama and babe are the focus of the image.  Really drew me in, stunning.  

THOSE LINES THO!!!!  This reminded me of traveling with my own little ones at the airport; the reflections are spot on, fantastic image πŸ˜Š

The rich warmth of this photo made me look at it over and over; to soak up the color as well as looking at all the little details of the story: fantastic.

Still trying to figure out how this image was taken!!  So interesting, the reflection is the focus and I love the framing with the door.  Amazing.  




The  emotion here is REALLY powerful.  I kept coming back to this image for the rich tones, and the look in his eyes.  Just a really emotional image, well done. 





And the winner is....




Where do I start?!! The rich color, the sun, the details in the hair whisps, those little chubby legs, the muddy arm, the perfect ripple in the reflection.  Such a happy photo, and a real childhood moment preserved forever, fantastic shot!!!!! Winner winner :) πŸ˜Š



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts