Tuesday, May 31, 2016

{sun flare}

I said WOW outloud when I saw this stunning image.  Panning + dramatic black and white + Sunflare??!!?!!   It’s like a holy trifecta.  A true masterpiece!






.........................






This is an amazing sun flare - but the little storm trooper really brings this image to another level.  I love finding unexpected things in photographs, and this image definitely delivers!






.........................






I am obsessed with tilt shift and freelensed photography, so this image is just breathtaking in so many ways.  The magnificent rainbow flare, the calm waters and the child with a halo of rim light - beautiful. 






.........................






This image is so unique. Using a bubble as framing is amazing on its own, but the inclusion of the sun flare,  gorgeous landscape, and a cute kid with a bubble machine is just impressive.  A really amazing composition. 






.........................






Honestly, who could ask for a better portrait? The warm golden sun flare, the beautiful little girl, perfectly posed with big doe eyes?  This is unbelievable. 







.........................






Just a simple everyday photo turned exceptional because of this INSANE sun flare.  Truly glorious!






.........................






Rebecca Wang captures sun flare like no other.  I love the mood of this image with the palm tree silhouettes and beach in the background.  This shot just screams California to me. 







.........................






It would take me an hour to explain all the reasons I love this photo.  The gorgeous sun flare is first, followed by the diaper.  It just sneaks up on you and makes you laugh.  This is perfection. 






.........................






I just adore the combination of the beach and sun flare. The clean processing here just takes it over the edge for me.  This is a beautiful lifestyle image!!!





.........................







Lastly, I am not much a a macro or floral shooter, but this image stopped me in my tracks.  The sun flare and glistening water, the combinations of greens and purplish blues…..  Amazing.







.........................







I think the clear winner for me is this image.  With my thoughts on our fallen heroes this memorial day, I can’t think of a better representation of sun flare.  



Guest judge: 
Kristina Dominianni
Hello Olivia Photography
http://www.hellooliviaphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts