Thursday, May 26, 2016

Feature Friday with Jessica Max!

Jessica Rasmussen was the winner of last week's 'feels like a dream' challenge, and is the talent behind Jessica Max.  We've featured Jessica's work here in the past (check out this blog post), so instead of our regular interview, she has agreed to share a project close to her heart! 

"Motherhood is really beautiful to me. I know how important it is to be photographed with your children, and how incredible those memories are but how easily they disappear. Creating tangible proof that we as women were there, really there, and present in our children's lives is immeasurable. 

Starting this year, I'm pushing my business in the direction that speaks most to me and not just 'everything'. I specialize in motherhood, couples, women + intimate portraiture. Raw and emotional photographs that tell a story, not just what is, but what I see." - Jessica

















Find more of Jessica's gorgeous work here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts