Tuesday, October 14, 2014

{do what you love}

Everyone is right, it is truly difficult to judge all the amazing entries! 
Thank you so much for sharing your images I have enjoyed every single one.
Each photograph holds so much and I really appreciated the thoughtfulness behind each one. 



There is so much that draws me to this image, I love the perspective that has been chosen, the focus, the colours and even the fold of the paper. This is so filled with warmth and honesty. A beautiful photograph that speaks to me of the love of colouring, especially with a big jar of crayons!
Beautiful.




...............................



Such a dynamic shot, full of energy and love. I have tried to skateboard and it is HARD!!!  so rad! 




...............................



A fabulously happy, playful picture filled with the joyfulness of being with our little loves. 




...............................



Pancakes. A food that comforts and makes us feel cared for. 
This is such a beautiful and enticing photograph. 




...............................



Glorious light combined with tangable passion, such a creative and personal image.




...............................




Fantastic!! So much personality and I love the black and white conversion.





...............................



This made me smile!  I really appreciate the humour in this but also feel thoughtfulness behind it. 
A really refreshing image that has interpreted the theme in a truly creative way.





...............................




Yes! and Wow! So much to love about this. The light in the trees and matching outfits, the togetherness and the yoga pose.  A fantastic portrait of doing what you love.





...............................




Such a bold and striking image. Fantastic use of negative space and colour. My daughter always was happiest when on a swing and I love how to chose to capture and frame this.






...............................




Oh the freedom and space and the light.  I can feel this photograph in my bones. Stunning.





...............................





And the winner for this week is...




-

This is so authentically honest, beyond beautiful and deeply thoughtful. 
To truly love what we do is the greatest thing of all. 
I cherished the words that were shared by Jessica as much as the image itself. 
Thank you for this photograph and for your story. You are most certainly not alone and for us to embrace and love where we are each day and to share that with others is a powerful love-filled action. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts