Monday, January 16, 2017

{Weather} Weekly Favorites

Having lived in California all my life, I've had limited exposure to the variety of weather that can be seen elsewhere, so forgive me if I went a little snow heavy on my selections - it's just so beautiful. I really enjoyed browsing through the many submissions this week, and I loved so many of them, but after some time, I narrowed it down to the following ten images. Thanks so much for playing along!

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor


I love the joy on the faces and body language of these kids, and the way the image makes me feel that I'm right there with them. 


Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky, outdoor and water


The shirt is so appropriate, but I love the fog, the birds, the movement. 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky and outdoor


The light in this photo really grabbed my attention...the way if filters through the falling snow. 

Image may contain: outdoor


I like the bright primary colors contrasted with the neutral stone. Makes me feel like I'm in another world, in a familiar way. 

Image may contain: one or more people, child and outdoor


I still don't feel comfortable taking defocused images, so when I see one that works, I like it. 

Image may contain: plant, tree and outdoor


Love the condensation on the window and the bokeh of the street lights. All wrapped up in a pretty warm tone. 

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor


This photo is simply epic. 
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, bridge, outdoor and water

What kid doesn't want to eat falling snow? I love the familiarity of this one, and the wide angle which pulls me right in. 

Image may contain: one or more people


That pop of pink, the dark and bright, the shadow. The anticipation. I love it all. 

And the winner...

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, night, outdoor and water


What a lovely silhouette - great use of light, and I really like the way the snow and dark night meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts