Wednesday, November 25, 2015

{love letters}



Thank you so much Snap Maven 
for having me as the guest judge this week for the theme, Love Letters. 
I really enjoyed seeing such a variety and so many interpretations on the theme. 




This image by Melissa Butler Photography was such a great example of “Love Letters”. 
I love looking through the pages of old books and finding hidden treasures!




<<<>>>




Julie Ormonde… What can I say? This image is heart wrenchingly beautiful. 
The cool tones, the lighting, the processing, all add more emotion to an already emotion filled image. 
I feel as if she just read the saddest letter ever written. 




<<<>>>



This image by Amy Brownridge Photography caught my eye from the start. I love the colors and processing, but what could be more sweet than a love letter written by a child to their father? It’s love in its purest form! 



<<<>>>






Stafford Photography! Beautiful and straight to the point. I adore this black and white image! 



<<<>>>






This image by Holly Awwad of Holly Nicole Photography is another that grabbed my attention. I love the wide angle and how small the young girl is even on her tippy toes. The hearts made it a perfect submission for the theme. 




<<<>>>










Wouldn’t you just love to receive a love letter from this little one? The black and white processing is spot on in this image by Solas Images. I love how I can see just enough of the expression on his face. So sweet! 



<<<>>>




Can you just imagine how thrilling it must be for this little one to receive this letter from Princess Sofia? 
What an adorable image by Performer Photography.





<<<>>>




This love letter from the bride’s twin sister on her wedding day brought tears to my eyes. What an incredibly special love letter to cherish always. This image has such a dreamy effect by Michelle Gurner Photography. It’s like looking back on a special memory. 



<<<>>>




One 33 Photography, I can’t wait until he writes you his first love letter. Little boys and their moms have such a sweet relationship. I adore the look of concentration and determination of his face!


<<<>>>



Andrea Miles Photography, something tells me this little beauty will have her fair share of love letters in her life. 
Wonderful black and white processing and use of shadows. 



And the winner is….




Amy Shire of Amy Lucinda Photography! I am absolutely in love with everything about this image. 
The colors, the subjects, the movement, the little hands holding their love letters, the love from the mother….
Wow.  Congratulations Amy. Well done!





<<<>>> 



That concludes this week's winning images. 
A big thank you to Sharon Cover for being our guest judge and curator this past week.
To keep up with Sharon and her phenomenal work you can visit her here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts