Saturday, November 29, 2014

Feature Saturday with Amy Booker Photography!

Amy Booker of Amy Booker Photography was the winner of our 'imagination' challenge and has graciously shared some more of her amazing work with us <3




1. Please tell us about yourself...
My names Amy Booker, I am located within Oregon. I have a 3 year old daughter and I love creating meaningful art together.




2. Can you describe your style in 3 words? Why those words?
Colorful, Unique, and Fine Art.
I use a lot of different vibrant colors in my work, and I feel like I have a unique style. I create a lot of Fine Art/Digitally Manipulated pieces.



3. What sparked your passion for photography?
I started 6 years ago when I was a freshman in high school. It was just fun to take pictures but I was more into the editing side of photography. Right now my passion is sparked by a lot of movies, music, and emotions.




4. What's in your camera bag right now?
Canon 6d, 85mm 1.8, 50mm 1.4






5. What is your dream shoot or project?
I have had an idea in my head for awhile but I want it to be a surprise. I think my next project is to do something inspired by the movie Maleficent with levitation photography and big wings.




6. What are some of the misconceptions you had about photography and photographers at the beginning of your photography journey? Have they changed, and how?
I would always doubt myself but I kept on pushing myself to keep at it and not give up on projects which helped me learn a lot of new skills. Now if I have a project I will make sure to view the vision in my head and brainstorm how I will make the piece happen.



7. What advice would you give to newbie photographers? What advice do you wish you'd been given at the very beginning?
Don't ever doubt yourself. Value your work!



Find more of Amy's work here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts