Tuesday, September 16, 2014

snapshot

I love the light and color in this image as well as the line of sight between a boy and his cat! 
This is exactly what comes to my mind when I think ‘snap shot’!





.....................................


This image made me laugh out loud.  
The look on big sister’s face makes this a priceless snapshot!






.....................................


For me, a snap shot is an image on which you’ll look back fondly on one day, and this absolutely fits the mold!  Such a sweet shot, and I love the light in her hair.







.....................................


I just love to laugh and this image made me giggle.  Boy vs Donut! 






.....................................


I love the PROUD look on the little girl’s face as she shows her teacher her art.  A snapshot Mom will love for years to come!





.....................................


The photographer captured so much joy and connection in this snap shot.  I LOVE it!






.....................................


I really like the perspective the photographer used here to capture this moment.  I wonder what the penny was used for.  A wish?






.....................................


What’s not to love about this sweet snap shot?  The light, lines and color are all perfect!







.....................................



What a great snapshot!  The photographer captured movement and emotion so well.







.....................................


LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this snapshot!  From the baby’s toothy giggle to the soft subtle smiling face behind her, this image has it all!






.....................................


And the winner is:

 This photo stole my heart right away!  I love the delicious light and the sense of ‘new baby’ the photographer caught without the focus being directly on baby.  One of my favorite images of all time of my own family is similar to this one.  Gorgeous!


.........................


Thanks so much for having me! It was a blast.

Summer Cates Photography
 WEBSITEFACEBOOK


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so much for including my image !!!! These are amazing photographs to be alongside of !!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts