Tuesday, July 8, 2014

{Illumination}


Thank you Snap Maven for letting me judge this week! I was exited first but then realized that it is THE hardest thing ever! It is just too hard to pick! You all did an amazing job with your {Illumination} submissions! I enjoyed looking at your images over and over again and finally chose these top ten!



<<<>>>






This is an absolutely gorgeous portrait of a beautiful woman. 
Her skin is glowing in the soft light, the side light gives her face a shape and adds mood to the image! 
I love that she is looking off to the side but still has catch lights in her eyes! 




<<<>>>








The light in this image is just magical!! This shows that the possibilities of creativity are endless! The movement of her hair and dress, her expression and fairy tale feel grabs me and won't let go! 




<<<>>>







I love this sweet moment so much! The light is so beautiful, their messy hair and expression priceless!




<<<>>>







This is an amazing capture! I love the rich tones, the deepness and mood. 



<<<>>>






When I look at this image, I'm right there with them! I love the feeling of togetherness and beauty of this moment! 




<<<>>>






Oh how I love a good silhouette! The sky is dramatic and the glowing light in their hair so beautiful!



<<<>>>






I absolutely love this image. Every person is doing their part in this family portrait and with it's back story about their older sister, it only shows how we can find strength in light! ♥




<<<>>>







Here is another amazing capture of light so appropriate to recent holidays! The silhouette and the national colors of the fire works just tops it off with perfection!  



<<<>>>







This is such a gorgeous image! I love the location, the wind, her outfit, and her hand touching the golden light.




<<<>>>



...and the winner is!









Illumination in all of her glory! This image is just stunning! The light falling on her face and aw expression is mesmerizing, I love the perspective and the lights behind her! Simple and strong! ♥





<<<>>>





Congratulations to all of you and don't forget
 to go check out these photographers pages and like them!

Thank you again for having me this week, it was such a pleasure to see all your submissions!
Jana / Jana Butman Photography
FACEBOOK / BLOG / WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts