Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lines


 The submissions for this week's "lines" challenge were so good! They really gave our guest judge some hard decisions to make!

<<<>>>

Imagesbycasandra



Where do I start with this one. The lines from the escalator, the conveyor, the windows and the conversion are all amazing. I also love the human element in this image too. Such a visually appealing image. 


<<<>>>


Jasmine Keath Photography



  The lines in this image is crazy!! The lines really does a great job at making sure you "see" the entire image. My eyes were popping back and forth! 

<<<>>>

Chasing Tydes


I'm in love with this image, I wish it was my image of one of my babies . Love the lines in the sand dunes, as well as the footprints (knee/handprints) made by the baby. Great conversion and light too. 

<<<>>>

Linsey Wilt Photography



I love how the lines seem to move in the direction of the wind blowing her hair. Great use of light, lines, and movement. 

<<<>>>

Liz Godfrey Photography


The mood and fog are fantastic, so are the lines leading to the subject. I wonder what her story is and where she's off too. This is really great. 

<<<>>>

Megan Evans Photography



The lines are amazing in this image! The lines of the shore, water, sand, docks, sky, and overpass and I'm sure if I look closer I'd see more. The colors and textures are equally stunning. This is really a visually interesting image.

<<<>>>


Melissa Pizzalato Photography



The conversion is amazing and I love how the lines of the rows of seats leads to the subject. Great use of light too. I really want to go out and try this now!

<<<>>>

 Lori Frederick Photography



There is so many great things going on in this image…WOW! I love the shadows and lines from the light and of course the sweet girl, her friends and the party they're having although she doesn't look too impressed. I love how the light and shadow frames her eyes. Then there is also the lines from the floor leading right to the subject! So perfect! 

<<<>>>

Jess C. Photography


I really like the mood of this image. The lines from the road, the snow, fog and the fence are all fantastic.

<<<>>>

Arrow Creek Photography



I just love silhouettes. This is a fun use of lines and shadows of the kid looking out at the water. I wonder what he's thinking and what he sees.

<<<>>>


The winner of this week's line challenge is...

Photography by Melissa



Wow, lines are just everywhere! I love the rows of plants hanging, the ones on the floor, and even the architectural lines from the greenhouse. This image is visually interesting to me, plus you added in a cute little boy. This image is looks like so much fun. I think it's great the the flowers are not popped as yet, because I think it shows the rows better and helps the subject to stand out even more.


<<<>>>


Thanks go out to Indira of Indira Klotzer Photography for awesome job as guest judge this week!

1 comment:

Popular Posts