Tuesday, March 31, 2015

{wherever you are}

I had such an amazing time guest judging this week! The talent here just amazes me and I absolutely loved everyone's take on the theme. Drum roll! 

I chose this for the spiritual side in me...  those in Heaven who are always watching over. The empty bench and the setting sun, truly makes for an amazing image.




..............................





Siblings. I love how she's chasing after her brother, just a little reminder that she'll be close by wherever they are. The soft blur, the light, and the bokeh are just amazing. 




..............................




I absolutely love the mood here. The fog and the dampness, the teenager and his skateboard. Having two boys this really hit home. So simple yet so moving.




..............................




Mans best friend. Such a good take on "wherever you are"... they're always there. A boy and his dog. The capture, the light, the conversion. Everything is just right.




..............................




Mother & daughter. Everything is beautiful about this. The tones and the mood, I love the story and I love the rawness. Truly stunning.




..............................





Anita is a freelensing master, those who follow and admire her know that. The softness of this image is just striking. The way mama is gazing at her sweet babe. It's like the words of the book are being thought & captured in this image.




..............................




I loved this. Through the storms and in the sun... beautiful capture.




..............................




So gorgeous. The sun right over her sweet head. Her future is bright and this captured the theme beautifully.




..............................




I love this car capture. It's not easy getting an image in the car turn out this stunning. The conversion is beautiful and I love the mood it sets.




..............................




beautiful symbolism here. Mama's always on the lookout... the framing between the soft curtains is amazing. beautifully composed.




..............................





...and the winner is...








So many things I love about this. The black and white conversion, the bokeh, the story. I can recite the whole book to this image. It's truly amazing and inspiring.



Again, thank you for having me this week! I loved seeing your art.

Elise Meader Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts