Tuesday, March 3, 2015

{faces}

I tried to keep this quote in mind
"The face is more honest than the mouth will ever be." ~Daphne Orebaugh 




I love that only a portion of her face has been captured but you can feel her....so much emotion.







........................................







Love his beautiful, gentle eyes....they are smiling.








........................................







The conversion on this capture is fabulous. His heavy eyelids and the smoke add a sense of drama to his face. 







........................................







Love how the angle of this image focuses on her face, drawing you in with her eyes.








........................................







The light is lovely and soft, perfect for a baby portrait. That facial expression is classic.








........................................







Love the uniqueness of this image. A different approach at the theme while drawing you in with all three sets of eyes staring at you.








........................................







To me this image of two young faces portrays innocence and a connection. 








........................................







Those freckles, kind eyes & soft smile...fits perfectly with the theme.








........................................







Her facial expression is priceless. I want to have a conversation with this little one and find out about that pout.








........................................








Her eyes tell a story. This face captivates you.







........................................








And the winner is....




 You can not view this image within smiling. His happiness is written all over his face.


There was so many amazing entries and I could have tripled my list easily. I focused on images that spoke to me. Faces that told a story, stopped me in my tracks and brought out emotion in me.

Devon Hall, Devon Hall Photo Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts