Tuesday, January 13, 2015

{fresh}


I love the soft tones in this fresh out of the bath image! Her expression is priceless too!




................................




The light in this image drew me in right away! I also love the soft colors to these fresh flowers!




................................




I love the simplicity and the reflection in this image! So beautiful!




................................




The light in this is simply amazing! I would love to wake up to this every morning! Gorgeous!




................................




This image is so much fun and screams fresh to me! Such a beautiful image!




................................




I love how this cutie is searching for a fresh snack! Great use of light and love the colors too!




................................




Nothing better than fresh strawberries! I love the colors and perspective here!




................................




Loving the light, shadows and reflection in this image! Perfect!




................................




I love the fresh perspective in this image! Such a beautiful and well captured moment!!!




................................




Fresh indeed! I swear I can smell them now! I love the colors and processing of this image too!





................................





And the winner is
( I'm such a sucker for little toes...when you have that along with beautiful light and this amazing conversion I just fell in love! )





It was so much fun judging this week. T
here were so many great submissions and you all made it tough on me!
Melissa Pizzalato
Melissa Pizzalato Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts