Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Feature Wednesday with AnnMarie Denis of one33 Photography!

one33 Photography was the winner of our 'fresh' challenge 2 weeks ago, and as she has been featured on Snap Maven before (see here), she has graciously agreed to share her absolutely adorable Valentine's Day shoot with her kids!

"I will take/make any excuse possible to get my boys together for fun and cute photo session.  So when we were at Target the other day and we came across some giant Lollipops, the cute chocolate mustache suckers, the fun tissue paper garland and the pink balloons I knew I could pull of a simple and fun mini Valentines Day session for my boys! Normally they are not such willing participants of posed photographs but in this case, they will do pretty much anything for some candy! They take after their momma! I'm pretty excited about what I captured in an hour! I think I will use these for their Valentines they give out at school :)"  -  one33 Photography















Find more of AnnMarie's gorgeous work here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts