Tuesday, January 20, 2015

{hide and seek}


I love the clean lines in this, the beautiful black and white tones and those very expressive toes!




..............................





Even without seeing it you can sense the smile in this photograph, such lovely light and textures. So atmospheric.




..............................





Such a great portrait. The light is so soft and creates a really beautiful atmosphere. I love the detail of the quilt and his sweet hands.





..............................





-I really like the darkness of this image, something about it feels cosy and safe 
with an edge of playful. A really striking photograph.




..............................





There is so much wonderful texture in this. I love the composition and 
I truthfully can not resist the overall sweetness!




..............................





What truly fantastic photograph! Filled with joy and fun. I really appreciate the combination of the movement, the colours and the perfect positioning of the people. 
It completely takes me back to happy summer days!




..............................




 I was really drawn to the realness of this picture, I have been so impressed by the amount of expression captured in these "faceless" portraits. 
This image feels so playful and happy and is filled with a wonderful feeling of honesty and love.




..............................





 I am so taken by this image, so rare to see a baby/toddler picture with this much depth and character. 





..............................





There are definitely days I feel like doing this! I love the feeling of home and family in this shot,
it has a real warmth to it... and funny too!





..............................




Peter Pan was the first thing that sprang to mind for me, the book was always one of my favourites.  This image feels timeless, fairytale and is seeped in childhood. Beautiful.




..............................




And the winner is







I chose this as the winning image because for me it feels full of the details of childhood. Her pose is so natural and you can just see how intent she is on hiding her eyes, I almost hear her counting when I look at the picture. Her smallness next too the log pile gives a wonderful sense of proportion and the delicate flowers growing by her feet add so much to the story of this image.




This is always so much harder than it looks.
I loved all the interpretations of the theme but choosing just a few was painful!! 
Thank you to everyone for all the fantastic images - 
it was such a pleasure to spend time with each of them.
Lili Love Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts