Friday, October 24, 2014

Feature Friday with Tressa Ranee Photography!

The winner of last week's 'shape' challenge is Tressa Ranee Photography, and she has sweetly agreed to answer a few of our questions and share some more of her beautiful work!





1. Please tell us about yourself...
I am an amateur photographer whose love of photographing old cars and trucks has evolved in to the rewarding, fun, albeit sometimes challenging, world of family photography in the last two years. I am the mother of three amazing teenagers, three lovable canines, and a school counselor by day :)



2. Can you describe your style in 3 words? Why those words?

Creative. Real. Fun.



3. What sparked your passion for photography?
I have always had a passion for photography and have a difficult time remembering when I didn't have a camera in hand :) I am constantly framing the world around me and viewing it as I would behind the lens of a camera. I am forever inspired by the beauty here in the West where wide open spaces and mountainous landscapes lend themselves to creativity and provide daily inspiration.



4. What's in your camera bag right now?

A Nikon D600 with a 24-85mm lens and a Canon Rebel T3i with a 55-250 and an 18-55 mm lens.



5. What is your dream shoot or project?
Coming across a picturesque field with a rusting relic on its premises. On the flip side, photographing families and capturing those tender moments and loving interactions in an image that will last forever.



6. What are some of the misconceptions you had about photography and photographers at the beginning of your photography journey? Have they changed, and how?

I am self-taught in my journey and still have so much to learn. The one thing I struggle with is drowning that little voice telling me that I am not a "real" photographer.      


7. What advice would you give to newbie photographers? What advice do you wish you'd been given at the very beginning?
Honestly, I feel I am at the beginning and would define myself as a newbie :) So from one newbie to another.......always be open to new experiences!



Find more of Tressa's beautiful photography here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts