Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Feature Friday (Tuesday) with Amy Lucinda Photography!

Amy Shire of Amy Lucinda Photography was the winner of our 'love letters' challenge, and as we've featured Amy here before (here), today's post is a chance for her to share some work that is special to her.

 " One of the most special things that I love about photography is the wonderful, inspiring people we meet and become friends with. I have admired this incredibly talented friend of mine since taking a workshop with her last year, when I fell in love with her images of her daughters.
One day not so long ago, she asked me if I would capture her with her beautiful family. I felt incredibly honoured that she had faith in me that I could capture her lovely family as beautifully as she sees the world around her. These are a few images from our session ... " - Amy









Find more of Amy's gorgeous work here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts