Tuesday, October 13, 2015

{favorite things}

This is has been such an incredibly fun task - but also a tough one! You guys had some amazing {favorite things} shots. I had such a wonderful time looking at all your favorite things and getting a glimpse at what you love shooting most. Again, thank you SO much for the opportunity this week! Everyone rocked!  This week's top 10....



I can’t resist a wonderful sun-flare photo. The colors in this are fabulous and I love the movement and emotion in the little girls face.






......................





There is no denying the connection in this photo. It draws you right it. I love how they are looking at one another. There is so much love in this photo - my little heart can’t take it. 






......................





The light, conversion, movement — these are a few of my favorite things. 






......................





There is nothing like fall time and this photo is everything fall. I miss it so much living here in Hawaii. I love the little pop of color from those fun boots. 






......................






This photo makes me think of my little guy. We always get a tall water from our favorite drink spot. I love the comp and colors in it. 






......................





The details in this are perfect, as well as the soft, dreamy colors. I mean, how cute is that little piggy tail?






......................





I can almost hear this sweet little girl laughing. I love the light and grain in this. Such a great conversion.






......................





I can’t get over how adorable this photo is. I am such a details person and I love that she is carrying that yellow leaf. It is a perfect pop of color and is such a fun detail that screams childhood.






......................





Such a fun capture that is everything childhood. Nothing like scooter riding with your buddies. 






......................






Like I said, I am such a details person. I love details shots SO much and this one drew me right in. I love how the light hits the apple in this and there are two perfect little teeth outlines. What a fun detailed memory.






......................







And the winner is……

This photo gave me chills. I have all kinds of feels about it — mostly that the bond between a mother and a son is indescribable. Now that is one of my favorite things. I love this dramatic black and white conversion - basically everything about. It is a gorgeous, emotionally charged portrait.  


Again, thank you so much. Everyone’s photos were fabulous! 
I have discovered some really awesome photographers and hope we can all remain connected!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts