Tuesday, April 28, 2015

{at the park}

Looking through the At the Park images made my soul happy.  
All of these kiddos playing, being carefree, enjoying being young and energetic!  
It was a great reminder to relax and just enjoy this wonderful life.
I loved so many of these images but finally narrowed it down to these amazing shots.


I love the leading lines and color in this image.  
I also love that expression.  It may be a "boy mom" thing, but that is an expression that represents this age so well and that we boy moms know won't be here forever. 






.......................................






I love how this shot uses the angle and light to add to their playfulness.   
I also love all of the lines leading into their playtime.






.......................................






This isn't the first time I've seen this image, and I am so glad it was submitted for this theme so I could share it here.  The composition is perfection.  This is how you do a swing picture!  





.......................................





Those turned-in toes, those yellow boots, those bows!  
This is so "little girl at the park."  
I love how the depth of field adds to the reminiscent feel of this shot.





.......................................





I love a great sunset silhouette.  
The movement her is wonderful as are the gorgeous complementary colors in that sky!






.......................................





Such a cool perspective.  I like that I can see a hint of apprehension on his face as he climbs.  
And the colors -  I LOVE these colors. 






.......................................






This angle is awesome.  
I feel like I am right there, pushing my daughter on the swing, basking in the sun and loving my life.  





.......................................





Such a cool shot.  
I love the repetition and framing here as well as the tones and his tentative expression.





.......................................




I want to hang out with her!  Perfect timing on this shot.  I also love this conversion.






.......................................



I just keep coming back to this one. 
 That sweet face, perfect framing, and beautiful tones make such a lovely shot. 








.......................................






And the winner is....






The expression and movement of this photo are just wonderful.  
It screams carefree childhood times at the park.  
This photo makes me feel good every time I look at it and that's what being at the park is all about!



Thank you so much for sharing these sweet souls with Snap Maven.  
What a wonderful way to spend a week, looking through images of joyful kids!

Mel Karlberg





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my image! I am honored to be chosen among so many gorgeous park shots!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts