Tuesday, April 7, 2015

{old world}

I was blown away by all the entries. Each one unique and I loved all the different interpretations. 
So much beauty and soul in your art. I had a very hard time narrowing it down. 
The top ten are...

Beautiful portrait! Love her vintage outfit and processing. 






...........................






I love the light and lines in this shot with its documentary feel. Looks like something from a movie scene. Beautiful!





...........................





So dreamy and timeless. Like a memory. Love the colors. 





...........................





Love the contrast and pattern in this image. The boy's half shaded and serious face is so intriguing. 





...........................





I am in love with this image. The stunning lace dress and mirrors combined with the beautiful processing just makes me want to know more about it. 





...........................





The girl is just so beautifully framed by the old worldly drapes. Great lines and light. Gorgeous! 





...........................





Like a real vintage photograph. So simple but so striking. Beautiful! 





...........................





What a gorgeous portrait of a boy. It seems so natural and real yet so storybook-like. 





...........................





Beautiful and soft. There is something about books that always intrigue me. I just love this. 





...........................





This is so haunting. Love the mood. Definitely very old world. 





...........................






And the winner is...





I am always drawn to black and white. So for this theme I thought I would pick black and white for sure. But the rich dramatic colors in this  image just drew me in. I went back to it every time. I love the tight crop, the texture that's just visible on her dress and her so doll-like rosy lips and soft curls. Like an old painting. I love this portrait so much!  Congratulations! 




Thank you everyone for sharing your beautiful art with me this week and Snap Maven for having me. 
Marlize, from Charlotte Heart Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts