Tuesday, April 21, 2015

{emotional}

An amazing experience to be a part of. Connecting and expressing yourself through your images will have a greater reaction. This is why it was hard choosing as I connected with all of these beautiful images in front of me today.

I love the conversion and movement. The full frame brings me closer to them. Her little hands delicately touching her fathers face, intrigued why it's so different to hers. 
I love how children feel to understand and I can feel her curiosity through this image.





...................................






So raw, real and emotional. Pure and heart felt. I love this capture - such a surreal moment 





...................................





This is why children are amazing.  Who else can make you laugh and smile like this? I feel I'm in this moment with them.





...................................






As he looks straight into the camera, I feel he is staring straight at me. His eyes are wanting to tell me something and I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to find out what it is.






...................................





This little girl stopped me in my tracks, as the wind blows her hair, she stands tall and confident and ready. Such a stunning image.





...................................






The soft lighting on the hands touching, the girl resting her head, eyes closed brings a special kind of love, a love that has so much history, so many stories to tell, such a tender moment to keep close to the heart. 






...................................






A beautiful image. I love how happy they are, love how they are enjoying the moment.  It may be cold but their warmth brings the light in this image for me.





...................................





Two different emotions created as there are two different facial expressions which I love, but the main story in this image is the father's hands. He stands tall and strong behind them and his boys will always be his boys.






...................................






I love how the hands are the main focus and immediately I feel connected, the feeling of love (newly married love).  The soft lighting and the dark tones creates the mood for me.





...................................






I feel a strong connection by the full frame, the firm grip on his shirt, the closeness, while their faces are softened. The love is powerful.






...................................






...and the winner is








I feel the love, the honesty and the delicacy of this image. The way this is captured takes me into their little world, a new world that will have so many special memories created.



.....................



Denise Saba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts