Tuesday, December 8, 2015

{intimacy}

Thank you so much for having me as a guest judge this week. It has been a week filled with gorgeous images. It was a struggle trying to decide. There are so many ways to convey intimacy. So many hit the nail on the head! Thank you to all the wonderful photographers that submitted images. I wish I could have chosen them all. And no particular order... Here are my top ten: 




                 I chose this image because I love that is shows they are cuddling and touching and being intimate. I love the way their legs lead to the focus. The processing is gorgeous! 







................................








I love this image because it shows no matter what age you will always want the intimacy. I love the way his hands are touching hers. Beautiful image.







................................








 I really love the way he is pulling at her shirt. It screams that he wants to touch her and be intimate. I love the way her collar bone leads me to the focus.







................................







I am a sucker for grandparents and their grandchildren. I love that this shows just the two of them sharing such a special and quiet intimate moment.








................................





How sweet is this moment between a new father and his daughter. So close and intimate. You can tell he is absolutely in love.







................................



I love so much that these three siblings are so close and loving together. The mood is perfect.






................................








There are not many things more intimate than nursing your sweet newborn. This images is gorgeous and shows how beautiful and intimate nursing can be. 








................................






I chose this image because being a newlywed is all about intimacy. You long to be close to each other. You NEED to be touching each other. Gorgeous image.









................................

This images immediately drew me to it out of my newsfeed. I love how close this shows mother and daughter. It conveys that mothers and daughters can have quiet intimate moments.





................................








I love the connection of two new parents about to welcome a sweet 
addition to their family. 







................................










​And the winner is...









My gosh this image grabbed my attention! It cannot get more intimate than a mother carrying a precious life inside of her. The processing and the tones in this image are fantastic.  I love the gentle touch she has on her belly. 


Thank you so much Snap Maven for having me as a guest judge his week. It has been amazing and such an honor.

Phone: 080-9188-6806

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts