Tuesday, November 3, 2015

{imagination}

All of the posts were wonderful!

Thank you.



I love this one! On our recent trip to DC my daughter talked for days about seeing Amelia Eirharts plane. And when she did she just walked around it probably 10x. I wonder where they are flying underneath that beautiful plane! 






.....................................






That smile! That mood! I love how he looks so very content to be in his costume. The world isn’t what it really is, it is what he believes it is. 








.....................................








I think that stance does it for me in this one. So very strong and ready for anything the world throws.








.....................................







I love this one! I have been a fan of Alice in Wonderland for so very long. Her expression is spot on. 








.....................................








The light… oh the light. And how many of us can remember all the dreams we dreamt in the safety of our rooms. Great capture. 








.....................................









The way the light comes in makes me wish for a french door. And the expression. As the wife of a firefighter that joy makes my heart happy. 








.....................................







I am drawn to the perspective here. It reminds me of the beauty in the colors and what amazing artist our children are. Beautiful! 









.....................................








I love negative space. And the heart in her eye is like a little girls bat signal. 






.....................................






How many of us did this? The tents, tee pees, hiding spaces that give us the ability to be what we what to be. And those little legs? Perfect. 






.....................................






The colors and location of this are perfect! And his smile? Wow. Well done! 








.....................................








And the winner is........













This one is my favorite. It almost looks like he is about to blast off on his own! And those gorgeous colors. Beautiful image! 



Kristina McCaleb - Facebook / Website / Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts